APPROACH TO WORK AND METHOD
In order to deliver perfect services more competently and professionally, the company emphasizes on workable planning procedures and customer relations practices.
For effective work planning, we strive to ensure that:-
- Before any service is undertaken, it must correspond with client specifications
- The company’s resources for a specific task should be utilized for that specific assignment.
The planning progress involves the following three phases:-
- Review and evaluation of any task at hand
- Deduction of the overall working plan which includes deadlines budgets that has to be met before the delivery of serves
- Preparation of a detailed work plan for those who will be involved in the actual performance of the work.
- Experience has taught us that by developing a proper work plan before any task enables us to control performance and cost of the work thereby meeting any agreed deadline in the most effective way.
We keep the following records for all assignment undertaken:-
- The planning process of each work carried out
- Steps and procedures taken to carry out any specify task
- Budgeting for each task
- Conclusion drawn on the recommendation considered in a given situation
- Continuous flow of information on specific work.
The vast majority of the company’s clients are repeat clients and referrals from satisfied clients. The company endeavours to offer the best professional services by ensuring that a client’s instructions are clearly understood and carried out promptly and professionally. The company keeps the clients well informed of the progress of their matters and will deliver periodical progress reports in accordance with client requirements.
The company boasts of vibrant staff that assist in the normal services and other related services.
The company has invested in modern computers with up to date word processing and accounting programs. It is also current on information technology. The company has modern photocopying and binding machines, which enables it to produce immaculate documents.