BKM Property Managers Limited is a private limited company incorporated in Kenya, under the Companies Act (Chapter 486), Laws of Kenya. It is a medium sized company offering professional property management services to corporate entities and individuals in general.
The company was established in the year 2009. It occupies a spacious office at Duplex Apartments, Upper Hill Road, Nairobi. The location of the company is within walking distance of all the major places in the City as well as Government Offices and its environs.
Its main areas of practice include carrying on the business of the management of both commercial and residential properties including consultancy on property management, act as agents for clients to review and approve drawings and samples to ensure they are consistent with concept designs for projects and to review and evaluate implementation of projects while in progress and upon completion, assess project resources and limitations and to identify life and safety requirements in projects; to prepare bid documentation, collect and review bids and assist clients in awarding contracts, among others.
The mission of BKM Property Managers Limited is to be a frontrunner among other management companies in the provision of residential and commercial property management and services both in the assigned regions and where opportunities for expansion may arise.
The company’s goal is to offer appropriate and affordable services that present property management solutions which will enrich the lives in individual customers and corporate clients through an effective and efficient way.
Our vision is to be the world’s leading property adviser, respected and trusted for its ability to create value for owners, developers and users of residential and commercial property, wherever they are and develop the most promising business etiquette and enhance appropriate methods to meet our customers need.
In pursuit of this goal, we embrace change, we strive for continuous improvement across our entire skills base, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit in our team and we search continuously for new and better ways of helping our clients achieve their aims.
Our objectives are:-
- To carry on the business of the management of both commercial and residential properties including consultancy on property management.
- To provide cleaning services, garbage collection, gardening and landscaping services.
- To provide services encompassing rent collection, payment of levies, rates and land rent and other property related charges on behalf of the owner/s of a property and soliciting of prospective tenants for owners of buildings;
- To act as agents for clients to review and approve drawings and samples to ensure they are consistent with concept designs for projects and to review and evaluate implementation of projects while in progress and upon completion.
- To assess project resources and limitations and to identify life and safety requirements in projects; to prepare bid documentation, collect and review bids and assist clients in awarding contracts.
- To carry on the business of landscapers, art, planning, design, management, preservation and rehabilitation of land and the design of human-made constructs;
- To modify the visible features of an area of land, including living elements, such as flora or fauna and to engage in the art and craft of growing plants with a goal of creating beautiful environment.
The company’s agenda is to develop strong teams of professionalism drawn from local experts through vigorous training as a basis of developing capacity to provide the required industry standards for the needs of management in regional economies and business sectors.
AIMS OF THE COMPANY
The major aim of the company is to be the leading company in the property management sector.
This is in line with the company’s mission statement.
BKM’s range of project management and development consultancy services include:-
- Feasibility studies
- Construction project management from inception to completion
- Client advisory/monitoring services
- Office relocation
- Construction program scheduling